Shark Werks 991 S Race Exhaust
Product Type: Exhaust
Application: 991 2012+ 911 / S
Note: If your car did not come with the Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) and you are looking for a "mild" sound increase to your existing set up we have found that our alternative center replacement works well as a solution (keeping things quiet inside).
The factory OEM vacuum actuated sound valves in the center muffler which open and close under different driving conditions are retained, letting the Porsche's engine growl when you want it to, and keeping it quieter when you need it to.
As with all previous Shark Werks exhausts this system is not only 50-state emissions legal but also does not cause any check engine lights (MIL Codes) as it is designed to continue to operate with the factory catalyst and emissions equipment.
Designed and crafted in Northern California, the Shark Werks exhaust utilizes stainless- 18 gauge T304 tungsten inert gas welded stainless steel with mandrel bends and factory equivalent hardware.
- Designed in-house and manufactured in Northern California
- Improved, more aggressive sporty sound (see videos below)
- Does not interfere with SMOG emissions and 50 state legal
- Factory headers, catalysts side mufflers and valves retained
- 3-D CAD designed factory fit direct bolt-on replacing factory side exhausts
- Compatible with either the stock or aftermarket tips
- Use your “exhaust” button to divert routing to switch from flowing through the center to a direct “bypassed” flow
- Real 20 pound weight savings (stock muffler weighs 25 pounds each total) from the rear of the car.
- Long-tube design for sound
- Remove heat away from the rear tires at the track
- 18 gauge T304 tungsten inert gas welded stainless steel mandrel-bent C.N.C construction for durability and flow.
This exhaust modification will make the car considerably louder. This will be more noticeable on cabriolet models. With all models, this exhaust may add drone and resonance at various speeds/RPMs, which may require the car to be driven in lower gears to reduce or eliminate.
Note: If your car did not come with the Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) and you are looking for a "mild" sound increase to your existing set up we have found that our alternative center replacement works well as a solution (keeping things quiet inside). See video below:
Built to Order:
This item is built to order and takes approximately 8-weeks to manufacture.
You can see this product installed on cars in our project gallery:
Some of the products listed on this site are intended for off-road use only. Please read our important notice and disclaimer.