Shark Werks 991 Carrera Sport Exhaust
Product Type: Exhaust
Application: 991 2012+ 911 / S
This item is currently out of stock while we are currently making changes to this its design. We do not have an ETA on when this will be ready for sale.
The stock center muffler does not utilize a straight-through design and instead collects and merges in the center (hence you can often see a hot spot in the center) causing the sound to be more muted than some would like. Expect slightly better performance due to optimized exhaust gas flow.
Installation can be performed in around an hour without any rear bumper removal.
As with all previous Shark Werks exhausts this system is 50-state emissions compliant but also does not cause any check engine lights (MIL Codes) as it is designed to continue to operate with the factory catalyst and emissions equipment.
Designed and crafted in Northern California, the Shark Werks exhaust utilizes stainless- 18 gauge T304 tungsten inert gas welded stainless steel with mandrel bends and factory equivalent hardware.
- Designed in-house and manufactured in Northern California
- Improved, more aggressive sporty sound (see videos above)
- Does not interfere with SMOG emissions and 50 state legal
- Factory headers, catalysts and side mufflers retained
- 3-D CAD designed factory fit direct bolt-on replacing factory side exhausts
- Compatible with either the stock or aftermarket tips
- 7 pound weight savings from the rear of the car.
- 18 gauge T304 tungsten inert gas welded stainless steel mandrel-bent C.N.C construction for durability and flow.
** Note: If your Carrera S / C4S 3.8L did not come with the Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) and you are looking for a little more volume / exotic tone and burbles, this pipe will accomplish your goal. It will however change the exhaust so only one side of the current "dual tip" is functional; thus looking at the car from low to the ground / behind the car, you will see that only one side of the tip is functional. This has no negative impact on sound or performance.
You may also be interested in:
You can see this product installed on cars in our project gallery:
Some of the products listed on this site are intended for off-road use only. Please read our important notice and disclaimer.