The Shark Werks Power Kit is for the Turbo owner looking for more edge, better sound and performance. It's our most popular upgrade for any Sharkafied 991 Twin Turbo / S cars. Serving up improved performance with the EVOMSit ECU mapping and reduced back pressure with more exciting sound from our Shark Werks exhaust, this kit is designed to be daily driven, trouble-free and down right fun.
Hear your turbos spool, get rid of the vacuum cleaner-like factory exhaust sound and gain an additional 75-85 hp / 70 - 75 ft/lb torque over stock, with improved mapping for sharper throttle response, your Turbo goes from being fast to extremely fast in a matter of a few hours. Since the upgrade retains the factory catalytic converters, the exhaust will never cause check engine lights, unlike most aftermarket exhausts you may find on the market.
Included in this package:
- Shark Werks 991 Turbo Exhaust
- EVOMSit Stage II software upgrade
- EVOMSit TUNEit Module
- BMC Filter
Options (select above):
- Billet Diverter Valve Kit (Add $280)
- Black Ceramic coating for exhaust ($250)
The EVOMSit TUNEit handheld unit is included with your ECU Tuning purchase. This unit allows you to download and install our performance software via your car's OBDII diagnostic port. Simply plug in the handheld unit via included OBDII cable, read out your file, and email it to us. (Access to an email-enabled computer with USB port is done via the included USB cable.) We will email you back (usually within 24 hours) a performance file that you can upload yourself.
NOTE: Installation requires the use of an automobile BATTERY CHARGER (10+ AMP)
EVOMSit TUNEit Handheld Unit Features Include:
- OBD Port Flash with EVOMSit GEN 2 Tuning Tool
- Tuning Tool stores multiple Tuned files as well as Original software. At anytime, stock software can be installed without the need of internet or a laptop
- Truly optimized power while maintaining OEM engine protection features
- Factory smooth power delivery – most applications smoother than factory
- Full data backup of each ECU that is upgraded
- Diverse tuning portfolio supporting different hardware, fuel grades and climates
- Optimized software for specific hardware
- Integrated Intelligent Switching Technology™ (IST) with Octane Sensing Timing Advance
You can see this product installed on cars in our project gallery: