For 2006-2009 911 Turbo Models with Tiptronic Transmission Only. For Manual Transmission Models please view this link instead. This product does not fit the 2010+ Turbo model with 3.8L Engine.
Why would you want this? To put it lightly, a modern water-cooled Porsche engine has a plethora of rubber hoses that deteriorate and wear over time, so we always recommend replacing them when your engine is out for a major service if the vehicle is 10+ years old, or has significant mileage, track days, or heat cycles. When the rubber does eventually wear out, you may find a significant coolant leak, requiring another engine-out service for what could amount to a single rubber hose. We always replace every rubber hose in the engine when doing a major service on a vehicle of this age.
Note: For this product, we may not have the complete set ready to ship and delivery time could exceed 2-weeks depending on availability. We recommend planning ahead of time for this service. If ordered, we will update with a delivery estimate within 48-hours. Products received may include slightly different parts than what is shown but we will do our best to include every hose required.
This kit includes the 22 coolant hoses for the engine of the 997 Turbo models with Tiptronic Transmission that are accessible with the engine out (and most are difficult to replace later), as well as the o-rings you will want to replace when servicing the oil heat exchanger and tank, and removing various parts for the coolant repair job. There may be other hoses required depending on the options of the vehicle. This will not include all hoses for the vehicle inclusive.
We have been servicing these vehicles since they were first released to the market and have collected a list of common parts we recommend replacing at the time of an engine-out coolant service.
- Supply Hose for Turbocharger
- Water Pump Elbow hose
- Water Pump Housing Small Hose
- Turbocharger Coolant T-Fitting
- Engine to Water Pump Return Hose
- HVAC Heater Coupler hose
- HVAC Heater hose (Zig-Zag)
- Water Pump Housing Supply Hose
- Primary Water Pump Hose
- Engine Supply Hose 2
- Engine Supply Return Hose
- Vent Hose
- Reservoir Hose
- Passenger Side Turbocharger Coolant Return Hose (Rubber and Stainless Steel)
- Driver Side Turbocharger Coolant Return Hose (Rubber and Stainless Steel)
- Heater Line hose (to SS tube)
- Transmission Cooler Hose
- Return Hose
- S-Supply Hose
- S-Heater Hose
- Engine to Return Line hose
- 1x Lower Sealing ring for Oil Tank
- 7x O-rings for Oil Heat Exchanger
- 12x O-rings for Water Jackets and Cast Elbows
- 2x O-rings for Air Injection System
- 8x O-rings for Turbo Oil and Coolant Lines
See our recommended items from the drop-down box above, and the list below for other parts you should consider replacing at this time due to the age of the vehicle.
* - Photo may not be accurate to your model/year, but we will include the correct parts for your 997 Turbo.