For 2006-2009 911 Turbo Models with Manual Transmission Only. For Tiptronic Models please view this link instead. This product does not fit the 2010+ Turbo model with 3.8L Engine.
Why would you want this? To put it lightly, a modern water-cooled Porsche engine has a plethora of rubber hoses that deteriorate and wear over time, so we always recommend replacing them when your engine is out for a major service if the vehicle is 10+ years old, or has significant mileage, track days, or heat cycles. When the rubber does eventually wear out, you may find a significant coolant leak, requiring another engine-out service for what could amount to a single rubber hose. We always replace every rubber hose in the engine when doing a major service on a vehicle of this age.
Note: For this product, we may not have the complete set ready to ship and delivery time could exceed 2-weeks depending on availability. We recommend planning ahead of time for this service. If ordered, we will update with a delivery estimate within 48-hours. Products received may include slightly different parts than what is shown but we will do our best to include every hose required.
This kit includes all of the 17 coolant hoses for the engine of the 997 Turbo models with Manual Transmission that are accessible with the engine out (and most are difficult to replace later), as well as the o-rings you will want to replace when servicing the oil heat exchanger and tank, and removing various parts for the coolant repair job. There may be other hoses required depending on the options of the vehicle. This will not include all hoses for the vehicle inclusive.
We have been servicing these vehicles since they were first released to the market and have collected a list of common parts we recommend replacing at the time of an engine-out coolant service.
- Supply Hose for Turbocharger
- Water Pump to Temperature Sensor Elbow Hose
- HVAC Heater Coupler Hose
- Turbocharger Coolant T-Fitting
- HVAC Heater Hose
- 90 degree Elbow Hose
- Straight Coolant Hose
- Water Pump Housing Supply Hose
- 45 degree Heater Return hose
- 45 degree Heater Hose
- Water Pump Hose
- Engine Supply Pipe Hose
- Left Radiator hose
- Coolant Vent Hose
- Radiator Overflow Bottle Hose
- Driver Side Turbocharger Coolant Return Hose (Rubber and Stainless Steel)
- Passenger Side Turbocharger Coolant Return Hose (Rubber and Stainless Steel)
- 1x Lower Sealing ring for Oil Tank
- 7x O-rings for Oil Heat Exchanger
- 12x O-rings for Water Jackets and Cast Elbows
- 2x O-rings for Air Injection System
- 8x O-rings for Turbo Oil and Coolant Lines
See our recommended items from the drop-down box above, and the list below for other parts you should consider replacing at this time due to the age of the vehicle.
* - Photo may not be accurate to your model/year, but we will include the correct parts for your 997 Turbo.
- When servicing the coolant system, we recommend replacing all rubber hoses on vehicles 10+ years old to ensure there are no leaks later. We offer these sets for the 997 Turbo (Manual here / Tiptronic here), 996 GT3, 997 GT3 & RS, and 997.2 GT3 & RS.
- On 997 Turbo / GT2 and 997/997.2 GT3 & RS models, we also reocommend replacing the plastic oil cooler tubes with our stainless steel pipes (Turbo version link, GT3 version link) to ensure there are no failures later due to the weak construction of this original part.
- We also recommend inspecting and possibly replacing the Thermostat, Coolant Expansion Tank, Water Pump, Camshaft Position Sensors, and Spark Plugs while working on the coolant system.
- Check the condition of your engine mounts (we often replace worn ones with semi-solid RSS upgraded ones)
- Replace the worn-out/cracked Auxiliary Recirculation Turbo Pump
- If your Turbo has the P0021 code and Camshaft issue you can perform this fix at the same time