For 2006-2009 911 Turbo Models with Manual Transmission Only. For Tiptronic Models please view this link instead.
Note: For this product, we may not have the complete set ready to ship and delivery time could exceed 2-weeks depending on availability. We recommend planning ahead of time for this service. If ordered, we will update with a delivery estimate within 48-hours.
This kit includes all of the 17 coolant hoses for the engine of the 997 Turbo models with Manual Transmission that are accessible with the engine out (and most are difficult to replace later), as well as the o-rings you will want to replace when servicing the oil heat exchanger and tank, and removing various parts for the coolant repair job. There may be other hoses required depending on the options of the vehicle. This will not include all hoses for the vehicle inclusive.
We have been servicing these vehicles since they were first released to the market and have collected a list of common parts we recommend replacing at the time of an engine-out coolant service.
- Supply Hose for Turbocharger
- Water Pump to Temperature Sensor Elbow Hose
- HVAC Heater Coupler Hose
- Turbocharger Coolant T-Fitting
- HVAC Heater Hose
- 90 degree Elbow Hose
- Straight Coolant Hose
- Water Pump Housing Supply Hose
- 45 degree Heater Return hose
- 45 degree Heater Hose
- Water Pump Hose
- Engine Supply Pipe Hose
- Left Radiator hose
- Coolant Vent Hose
- Radiator Overflow Bottle Hose
- Driver Side Turbocharger Coolant Return Hose (Rubber and Stainless Steel)
- Passenger Side Turbocharger Coolant Return Hose (Rubber and Stainless Steel)
- 1x Lower Sealing ring for Oil Tank
- 7x O-rings for Oil Heat Exchanger
- 12x O-rings for Water Jackets
- 2x O-rings for Air Injection System
- 8x O-rings for Turbo Oil Lines
See our recommended items from the drop-down box above, and the list below for other parts you should consider replacing at this time due to the age of the vehicle.