Evolution MotorsportsBillet Diverter Valve Kit
- 911 GT2 - 996
- 911 Turbo / S - 997.2
- 911 Turbo - 996
Price is for one pair (one pair required per vehicle).
Our direct replacement diverter valves will eliminate the notorious Honking sound commonly heard when the OEM valves have failed. Our valves will restore lost power and will hold more boost pressure than the stock units for added performance. In addition, they recover quicker than the OEM valves which allows better spool up after shifts. We designed our valves with a 90 degree vacuum port which allows for additional vacuum line clearance and a trouble free installation. The EVO billet diverter valve for the 996TT / X50 / GT2 comes as a complete kit and carries our exclusive lifetime warranty.
- CNC Precision Machined Billet Aluminum
- Optional swivel 90 Degree Vacuum Port for the simited space 996TT Application.
- Internal Components Lubricated with RED LINE High Temperature Synthetic Grease for a Lifetime of Trouble Free Use
- Dual Viton O-Rings for an Unmatched Seal Around the Piston
- Direct Replacement for OEM Valve
- Will Not Leak Boost and Eliminates the "Honking" Sound
- "Recovers" Quicker for Better Boost Response
- Available Anodized Black or Polished (As Pictured)
- Lifetime Warranty
This is considered to be among the most essential upgrades to a modified 996TT/GT2 and we install kits almost daily (1.5 hours install time). In fact, we highly recommend this upgrade on totally stock cars.