Make your Cayman GT4 look and perform like a proper Porsche GT car. Our Salter Aero Rear Wing Supports raises the OEM spoiler an additional 4″, dramatically improving the overall look of the GT4. Track tested by professional drivers, these supports provide just enough added downforce in the rear to aid cornering without upsetting stock aerodynamics intended by Porsche. The OEM wing angle and its adjustability is maintained.
Designed using the latest rapid prototyping and 3D CAD techniques and software, the Salter Aero Rear Wing support for the GT4 is a step above all other “extension” type solutions. Inspired by the styling of the Porsche GT3 RS rear wing, we have designed a version that matches the GT4’s sleeker, leaner proportions, providing an elegant and functional design that the GT4 should have had from factory.
Both the wing support and lower support covers are made using aircraft quality 6061-T6 billet aluminium and CNC machined using advanced milling machines. They are then bead blasted to a fine, smooth finish, eliminating any milling marks and then finally hard anodized to give a durable scratch resistant matte black finish.
- Increase of 4″ over the OEM wing height.
- Unobstructed view from rear view mirror.
- All components are CNC machined out of 6061-T6 billet aluminium.
- Durable hard anodized flat black finish.
- Easy to install. No drilling, no cutting.
- Designed to fit internal OEM weather seal as per OEM, unlike other brands.
- Completely reversible back to stock.
Rear Wing Support Kit includes:
- Wing Support Brackets – Left & Right (Billet Aluminum)
- Lower Support Covers – Left & Right (Billet Aluminum)
Video Review of Shark Werks GT4 on DRIVETRIBES
You can see this product installed on cars in our project gallery: