EVOMSitECU Tuning for 996 Turbo S / X50 / GT2
- 911 GT2 - 996
- 911 Turbo - 996
Shark Werks is Northern California's Premier EVOMSit Flash Center for Porsche. We have partnered with EVOMSit to provide optimal software tuning for your Porsche vehicle. In co-operative efforts we are proud to offer the safest, most powerful ECU tuning for the 996TT X50 / GT2 / Turbo S. The ECU program we offer will add 60-70 HP and 65-75 TQ. You can wait for your car to be flashed as the process takes about 1 hour or if you are out of the area you can also send in your ECU for us to flash. We will return it the same day we receive it via UPS next day.
Note: For cars with over 15,000 miles we hightly recommend replacing the spark plugs with Bosch FR6s.
Note: For more information on pricing and horsepower gains of specific tuning (996 Turbo cars with other modifications), please view this page.
The EVOMSit TUNEit handheld unit is included with your ECU Tuning purchase. This unit allows you to download and install our performance software via your car's OBDII diagnostic port. Simply plug in the handheld unit via included OBDII cable, read out your file, and email it to us. (Access to an email-enabled computer with USB port is done via the included USB cable.) We will email you back (usually within 24 hours) a performance file that you can upload yourself.
NOTE: Installation requires the use of an automobile BATTERY CHARGER (10+ AMP)
EVOMSit TUNEit Handheld Unit Features Include:
- OBD Port Flash with EVOMSit GEN 2 Tuning Tool
- Tuning Tool stores multiple Tuned files as well as Original software. At anytime, stock software can be installed without the need of internet or a laptop
- Truly optimized power while maintaining OEM engine protection features
- Factory smooth power delivery – most applications smoother than factory
- Full data backup of each ECU that is upgraded
- Diverse tuning portfolio supporting different hardware, fuel grades and climates
- Optimized software for specific hardware
- Integrated Intelligent Switching Technology™ (IST) with Octane Sensing Timing Advance